Mid State Gastroenterology, LLC
Please print and fully complete the Medical History Form, Registration Form, and Authorization Form and bring them with you on day of your appointment.
Thank you for choosing Mid State Gastroenterology, LLC for your gastrointestinal needs.
Our patients are seen by appointment only. We allot a fair amount of time for each patient's needs. Unfortunately, there are times when emergencies can occur and we apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
We ask that you bring with you on the day of your appointment:
- The completed patient forms
- Your current insurance cards, and any referral that your insurance requires. Without your referral, your appointment will need to be rescheduled.
- A photo ID
- Co-pays. Co-pays are required at the time of your appointment. We accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Prior Medical Records. Please bring with you any recent test results, labs, EKG, Ultrasounds, CT Scans or records including your last colonoscopy or endoscopy from a previous gastroenterologist. You can also send results or records prior to your scheduled visit from you or your doctor to our secure fax number 732-414-2292.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to fill out any additional paperwork.